Friday, April 18, 2008

Aidan and Logan

My friend from college, Tracy (Thorner) Morris, and I found each other about a month ago through Brendan's facebook account. We hadn't seen each other since graduation day in 1999 and here it is almost 10 years later and we live five miles from each other. We have been here almost a year now - I wish we had connected sooner.
Anyway - she has a 2 year old daughter, Logan, and a 3 month old son, Hayden. Today we went to the River Farm - it was a beautiful day - and Aidan and Logan got to run around and get dirty - great fun! It is really surreal to watch the kids interact. I don't think it ever crossed my mind in college that someday we would all have kids. I don't know why this never occurred to me - it seems quite obvious in hind site. I guess as time passes I feel pulled along with the tide - not quite as comfortable with how far away from the past it is pulling me as I probably should be. I always thought I would age gracefully - now I'm not quite so sure....Tracy and LoganAidan and Logan having a snackAidan and Emmylove the dress

No comments: